Saturday, April 9, 2016

Prom


Whoa! 1965! Check out the flip hairdo and the long white gloves.

The layout was inspired by Scrapbook.Steals Mid Week Mojo sketch challenge. I've also submitted it to Pinkfresh Studio's April challenge, which requires the use of thread. I hand stitched around the star, the pink triangle, and the round journal card, and I underlined the words in the title and the journaling with thread. All of the materials are from Pinkfresh Studio. The paper is from the Happy Things collection.

2 comments:

  1. Such fun to see older photos scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! This layout is just one of many I'm making for albums about my life for my kids and their families. Going through the old pictures is a real mix of emotions, and it's very time consuming - I have a hard time choosing - but it's been very satisfying!

      Delete